In the age of glass cockpits, fly-by-wire, and satellite communications, isn’t it about time the pilot has an easier way to record data required by the FAA? iLog provides you with an alternative to traditional pen and paper flight and maintenance logs.
iLog uses an intuitive approach to your typical duty day, pre-populating data where appropriate and minimizing your work load.
See how iLog works for all types of operators, from single aircraft operators to fleet operators, from Part 91 and 135 to Part 121.
Learn how to buy iLog for you and your operation today.
Read the Advisory Circulars on the use of iPads in the cockpit as well as other news and articles on the subject.
- Greater Efficiency in the Cockpit, Saving You Time and Money
- Improves the Accuracy of your Data
- Meets the Requirements of Part 91, 135 and 121 Operators
- Go Green! - Helping You Achieve a Truly Paperless Cockpit
- Streamlined and Automated, Saving You Time
- Download Once for Years of Use
Flight Logs and Maintenance Logs
<click on image to see an enlarged view>
Are you an Operator considering iLog and iFuel for your entire operation? We can help! Simply contact us to learn more about a fleetwide solution.
Take the guesswork out of your tankering options and make decisions that could save your flight department thousands of dollars. iFuel takes into consideration fuel prices at each destination, burn rate for your specific aircraft, and landing fees . In the case of landing fees, the app even looks at how much fuel is required to waive the landing fee and factors it into the final calculation.
Fuel Tankering App - Now Available!
- Fuel Prices at up to 3 airports
- Amount of Fuel to Tanker (tanker option)
- Minumum Fuel Purchase to Waive Ramp Fee (optional)
- Landing Fuel (tankering option)
- Net Tanker Savings (after ramp fee)